ARM™ – New possibilities in materials processing
ARM™ (Adjustable Ring Mode) is a special fiber laser that enables a totally new era for fiber laser materials processing. Ring mode technology broadens customer’s possibilities by allowing processing thin and thick products up to 30 mm with same laser. With Corelase patented technology ARM creates dynamic on-the-fly adjustable beam profile to the output of the laser that enables revolutionary benefits. ARM is designed for processing highly reflective materials.
Clear customer interfaces with compact design and small footprint makes ARM ideal to be integrated into a variety of new or existing high quality cutting and welding machines. Advanced five-step back reflection resistance system enables processing of sensitive and tough materials.
ARM allows the independent power control and modulation of two coaxial laser beams in the same fiber simultaneously. ARM technology is all-fiber design with high output power, as standard up to 8kW and without moving parts.
● Dynamically adjusted beam profile to fit variety of demands of material processing
● Designed for processing highly reflective materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium
● Easy integration for existing systems
● High output power
● Based on up to 2 kW single oscillator
● Advanced back reflection resistance system